Secure Chain of Custody
JQ Recycling has invested in the development of a meticulous and secure end-
to-end process that brings together technology, people, processes and
infrastructure to ensure the highest levels of quality throughout the entire chain
of custody of our clients' IT assets and electronics. From pick-up and secure
transportation to processing and recycling, we have you covered.
A single data breach can cost a company millions. The impact on reputation is
immeasurable. JQ Recycling offers maximum assurance that assets have been
sanitized by providing a system-generated report verifying data destruction.
JQ Recycling's highly-developed, closed-loop process ensures that only JQ
Recycling's technicians control every step of the process from initial pickup
through recycling, adding that extra layer of security.
JQ Recycling ITAD Chain of Custody Package
- All electronics are inventoried by serial number.
- All electronic data is rendered irretrievable by JQ Recyclings’ trained
staff using data destruction methods that are in complete compliance
with NIST, DOD, NSA standards, HIPAA, FACTA, Gramm-Leach-
Bliley and various other state and federal compliance measures.
- Asset tags or any other corporate identifying information is removed
from all electronics.
- JQ Recycling’s clients are presented with an inventory list and
Certificate of Data Destruction & Recycling, signed by a JQ Recycling
officer, upon job completion. This Certificate is a nationally
recognized legal document of performance and can be used for an
organization’s auditing and reporting needs.
- All employees undergo extensive background checks, are U.S. citizen,
must accept and sign a non-disclosure, confidentiality agreement and
participate in ongoing training on security procedures.
- JQ Recycling facilities are equipped with 24/7 surveillance and are
subject to constant intrusion monitoring and protection to insure the
security of each client’s electronic assets and information.
- Every JQ Recycling vehicle is equipped with GPS tracking
technology and intrusion protection reinforcement.